Thursday, August 5, 2010

Aside from cookin'

My kitchen looks out to the broad of rising sun to its dawn on the sea, and also it looks out where very seldom people may notice I'm there. Cutting vegetables. Cooking. In another word, I love my kitchen.

Now I may sound like I work full time at my kitchen, no. I'm just a part-time kitcheaneary busybody who happens to notice a neighbouring lady walking her dog passed my pavement and stopped for awhile...peeing! What a scene! And the dog took full pleasure to ease himself, while its owner looking very pleased that her dog has the ability to smell certain pavements to pee on. And it happens to be mine. Best thing ever happened, she did not know I was watching her, and there I stood, counting from one to fifteen, and the dog dripped his last drip and wagged his tail, going off to sniff another pavement. Now what? Poooing??

For no particular reason I would become a certain snob, but to bust outside, knowingly it stinks and without a thought I yelled out for her to clean the spot where the dog has peed! Ooohhh I've never been this mad to a neighbour, but she had crossed the border of being environmental friendly and it never dawned on her that I caught stains of urine previously but no sign of her. Now this is the time. She looked surprised! And looked longer....has she seen me? Nope. Not from her nearest glance. And then she took out a piece of tissue and slowly wiped out everything that her lovely dog has created. Not a word of sorry. And that's the meanest thing I've done so far ever since I've moved into the neighbourhood.

Now, my neighbour has sharpened her observation, and she looks up my kitchen each time she walks the dog. She discovered my hiding spot. And she knows my car.

I'm in deep shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment