Friday, August 6, 2010

Hey where's the kid??

The road was dark, yeah that's how I recalled it back when I was younger (not too young) and standing back looking behind the mall at night. Apparently I felt very happy, thrilled after a fun night with some friends and now they're all gone, leaving me behind looking at the empty street.

Someone's yelling!

I went out to see, there's a kid on the street, playing with some friends. Must be him yelling. The voice came up again. Yelling. I looked around where it came from. Still feeling happy, I didn't want to spoil it by bossing kids around, so I just left them. And some ladies walking opposite the street chatting with each other....

Wait. Where was I?

I woke up. And I caught my hubby standing at the window enjoying some scenes down our block. I joined him and seems like a lady stood in front of a black car, yelling and blocking everyone from crossing the road. Ahhhh so that's her voice! The 'kid' yelling! Hahhaha

Apparently not so much of a kid anymore, but certainly I was awaken by my beautiful dream, somehow still feeling excited underneath...I wonder if I could dream the same dream when I close my eyes..it's only in my mind...I'll never forget how it feels like *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment