Thursday, August 12, 2010

Counting to 100!

Lifestyle Blogs
Blog Directory

I've never challenged myself to read 100 books in a year, that's many! But it's freakin' awesome to have started something like this because not many people fancy reading nowadays, and cool gadgets like iriver story has come out (yeah I almost bought one) with almost 9000 books uploaded at once, that's totally amazing for a book lover like me.

My TBR(To-Be-Read) list has hit may be up to 200 but came to an unsuccessful attempt to complete them, too bad for a lover like me, who should have started and completed them years ago. Well, I procrastinated quite a bit when comes to reading, it shuckss to know that people have learnt to read War and Peace in just 20 minutes! That's awfully ground breaking record!

Inspiring enough, being a book parasite is cool after all, with the huge variety to choose from, I cannot wait but to pack my bag to the nearest bookstore. Things are going on inside my mind, and there are so many words to describe them.

Enough writing, if one cannot reach me, you know where I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment