Tuesday, August 10, 2010

BLUE HIPPO

I left work like half an hour earlier. And something huge sneaking behind me. A blue hippo (yeah baby..that's what I'm calling you). Yikes can't believe it's you again....shuckzzzz.....

**************************************************
Little blue hippo comes everyday to collect its food;
Little blue hippo has no help but annoys;
Little blue hippo yelps but nobody hears;
Simply because blue hippo is not welcome.

Blue hippo has its favourites around;
Blue hippo only talks to someone;
Blue hippo sneaks around contrary to its size;
But blue hippo cannot stay hidden.

People pat blue hippo at the back;
Not because we adore little hippo;
But blue hippo won't move without a pat;
A pat which leaves skitz marks on our hands.

When I heard blue hippo making its way here;
I pretended I did not hear it coming;
But my ears and senses did not stop me there;
Alas but to no avail, hippo hits me at the back.

An hour before the clock strikes;
I packed everything inside my bag;
And blue hippo escaped earlier than it should;
Made me ran to the backdoor exit!

I made my way through safely;
Back on my comfort seat in my car;
Still thinkin how blue hippo would chase;
LOL...an earthquake is about to strike.

**************************************************
*sighHH* 


An early day tomorrow.


More HIPPOS to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment