Thursday, August 12, 2010

Flung at work

Lifestyle Blogs
Blog Directory

I shouldn't be messaging, well...at the wrong time.

It made me felt so low, because the day was sunny and happy, yes I WAS HAPPY when work started, with my bunch of friends and all new hot gossips..ahhh...love that!

But when my boss walked in and stopped me from messaging....yikes yeahhh....she said it's a WARNING. NO CELLPHONE DURING WORK. Excuse me??~??!

At that moment I felt a chill down my spine. Not momentous, but it reminded me of the past. Of the time when some lunatic nonsensical individuals barged in my life trying to take control. And not my mom who did, but some figures thought they had the authority to do so. It made me feel so sick. I wanna throw up.

And then, Adam Lambert's song came playing in my mind...."What do you want from me..?"

I never understood why.

Never want to understand why my boss was such a pain in her back. Never understood why I accepted with a nod.

And never understood why I never walked away. I should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment